IP56 Motors, Compact Linkages, Front Mounted Linkages, Enclosed Linkages
|Nm||30Nm, 50Nm, 80Nm, 120Nm|
|Voltage||12v, 24v, 36v, 48v, 52v, 72v, 110v|
|Speeds||1 or 2 speed|
- Our voltage ranges allow us to be compatible with all vehicles thus eliminating the need for DC/DC converters.
- Appropriate materials are selected for the application. For example external systems will be stainless steel.
- Superior components are used to ensure long lasting systems. Fit for purpose rather than price.
- Bespoke designs to meet your interface requirements.
- Selected levers & drive cranks used ensuring your sight requirements are met.
Pendulum Arms, Pantograph Arms, Articulated Blades, Flat Blades
- Our wiper arms are designed to ensure maximum performance whilst ensuring sight requirements are met.
- Carefully selected springs pressures to ensure smooth operation.
- All arms constructed out of non-corrosive materials such as stainless steel and brass.
- Four directional integrated wash jets used to maximise screen coverage.
- Bolted blade fastening for a secure fixing.
- Blades in come in lengths to suit all applications.
- In excess of 500,000 cycles before change required.
- Fully integrated control systems to enable all functionality requirements.
- Synchronisation and wash cycles built into.
- Switches available with 3 intermittent operations, variable intermittent, slow, fast, park and push to wash modes.
- Connections to suit your system requirements.
- Electrical harnesses to connect your system together making it as easy as plug and play.
22 Wash Pumps, Stainless Steel Wash tanks, Plastic Moulded Wash Tanks
- Pumps available in all voltage ranges.
- Incorporated filters to prevent contamination and system blockages.
- Stainless steel wash tanks manufactured to suit your space envelope.
- Plastic moulded tanks to suit your space requirements and adhering to rail specific fire and smoke standards.
- Fully integrated wash systems including electronic and visual level sensors.
- Fully rail compliant rain sensor in all voltages which can be used on glass up to and including 12mm thick.
- Mating half connector kits to suit your system.
- Wash hose kits with various adaptors for securing hoses.
- Miniature circuit breakers and relays.
- Bulkhead connectors and cab mounted wash jets.
- Shock & Vibration to IEC61373
- EMC certified to EN150121/3/2
- Welding to EN15085
- Systems tested to -40
- Life cycle testing to in excess of 3 million cycles.
- 500 hours salt spray testing
Tel: 00 44 (0)1527 61243
Fax: 00 44 (0)1527 66836