Monitor Marine Lifting Points are developed out of a necessity for simple, safe lifting solutions which are capable of withstanding the unforeseen extreme forces involved in launching and recovering the world’s finest tender craft.
Rectangular 4T Lifting Point Part No. 2082
Unobtrusive, with aesthetically good looks and ease of use. Perfect for many applications including use as lift points for tenders and toys, or as rotor hold-downs, and stanchion, awning and guard rail anchor points.
To achieve full SWL 1 and 3 tonne ratings, use only high tensile stainless steel shackles supplied by MMI – please enquire for further information.
- Flush folding lifting-point 90mm x 118mm originating from Monitor aviation development.
- Designed to be recessed into decks as an unobtrusive lifting point for larger vessels.
- Accepting load-cases between 45° and 90°, this unit is mounted with 6 x M12 DIM912 fasteners (supplied), tapping directly into the vessel’s integral reinforcement.
Titanium Truss-Rod Lifting Point Swl 5T Part No. 5182
- This extremely robust Titanium fitting combines superlative aesthetics and performance in a very small package.
- Its rugged simplicity means that combined with appropriately-designed reinforcement, the very largest tenders can be safely lifted using Textile Loop technology designed for Grand_Prix ocean racing.
Monitor Marine Multi-Purpose Connectors are all customisable for unique applications. For a complete range of load applications like vertical loads from cargo-restraints to inverse loads like passerelle anchors and boarding-ladders, and even for securing sporting equipment and terrestrial and architectural applications, these fittings excel.