IMMEDIATE JOB VACANCY
Job Title: Tig Welder (Stainless Steel & Aluminium)
Hours of work: 40hrs per week Mon-Fri (Overtime available based on production demand)
Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm and Fridays 7:30am – 1:30pm
We have an opportunity for a welder to join our welding team. We require the right person to hit the ground running. Someone who already has the skill level we need as a TIG Welder. Has excellent time management, and punctuality, and basically has the drive to work hard.
We are a well-established privately owned UK manufacturing business manufacturing windscreen wiper systems for Rail and marine applications.
- Work Place Pension.
- Training, and the opportunity to learn new welding techniques.
- 33 Days Holiday (includes Bank Holidays).
- Free on-site parking.
- Welding parts to engineer drawings.
- Following of company work to lists, and reading engineering drawings.
- Maintain a clean work space and surrounding area promoting a safe and efficient environment
- Following company quality processes
- Tig welder (stainless steel and aluminium) with a minimum of 5 years worked experience in a similar environment.
- Previous experience of welding to 9606-1 & 9606-2 advantageous.
- Ability to Mig weld to a good standard advantageous.
- Able to read engineering drawings to a good standard (training can be provided)
NB: As part of our interview process, we will expect an onsite weld test to be completed under the supervision of the Weld Manager.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org