IMMEDIATE JOB VACANCY
Job Title: Assembly Operative (Links)
Hours of work: 40hrs per week Mon-Fri (Overtime available based on production demand)
Reports To: Production Cell Supervisor
Looking for an enthusiastic person to join a well-established family run UK manufacturing business. We offer great opportunities to learn new skills in different areas of our business. We want people that want a career, people we can invest in, and hope will have a long career with us.
The successful candidate must have an eye for detail and be able to focus on the job in hand. The individual must be capable of following complex instructions, have a flexible approach to work. They must work well both independently and as part of a team and are reliable and conscientious in their attitude.
- Using engineering drawings to assemble mechanical linkages for windscreen wiper systems.
- Will be using a multitude of hand tools in relation to the assembly this also includes using a pillar drill and fly press.
- To follow the companies predefined quality procedures, to ensure a robust product is produced to meet the customer’s expectations every time.
- To follow the companies work to list, must be willing and able to work to tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Experience working in a similar assembly role within a manufacturing environment is advantageous (training provided)
- Experience in reading and following engineering drawings.
- Ability to think on own initiative and be self-driven.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be able to react to changing priorities.
- Keen eye for detail and thorough approach to tasks.
- A good level of IT skills is essential.
Please send applications to email@example.com