B.Hepworth & Company Ltd recognises that we have a responsibility to protect all of the data we hold or process, whether it belongs to Hepworth, our employees, partners, customers, or suppliers. By protecting this data we can ensure that we maintain our reputation as a trusted employer and partner, enabling us to grow as a business and deliver exceptional service to our customers.
If you request or submit information to us by sending an email or use the online form, we may save your email address as well as any other information you may provide. This information may be used to contact you to provide information to you on our services that we feel will benefit you.
We will not pass personal information onto a third party unless permission has been granted, or we believe the information is legally required.
Information collected by others
This policy only controls the information held on B.Hepworth & Company Ltd website. Sites that users may access via links from our website, B.Hepworth & Company Ltd are not responsible for the information collection policies of other sites. Users are advised to review privacy policies of other websites.
Data Protection Principles
- Keeping information only as long as is necessary.
- The right to remove consent at any point by notifying the company.
- Ensuring that actual or suspected breaches of these principles are reported and investigated appropriately.
- Applying these standards to Hepworth’s supply chain and delivery partners.
- Reviewing this policy annually to reflect new legal and regulatory developments and ensure we meet best practice.
- Maintaining the Confidentiality, Availability and Integrity of both our own and our customers information is a requirement on all of us, from the most junior employee in the most distant part of our business to the senior executives at its head.
- We will treat the information entrusted to us by our customers respectfully and professionally taking account of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the information as if it were our own. We will ensure that any information we process is done so legally and for legitimate business reasons
When someone visits our website we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site (the type of anonymous information collected is duration of visit, type of browser used etc.). This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.