HOURS: Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm and Fridays 7:30am – 1:30pm
LOCATION: Redditch, B98 9HL
SALARY: £25K Per annum
HOLIDAYS: 25 day plus 8 bank holidays
B- Hepworth & Co Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic person to join its well-established family run UK manufacturing business. We offer great opportunities to learn new skills in different areas of our business. We want people that want a career, people we can invest in, and hope will have a long career with us.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Must have SAP experience and excellent written and communication skills. The candidate will be responsible for planning and monitoring the materials for the manufacturing function across all streams of the business. They must have sound planning and computer skills, with a can-do attitude. The candidate will need to be able to work well under pressure and be able to balance their priorities.
- Using SAP to track production orders and ensure parts from various departments come together for the required dispatch date
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the materials and products that are manufactured.
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments
- Review and distribute production work schedules and move requirements.
- Conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labour or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions,
- Communicate effectively and regularly with other with Sales to ensure customer needs are met.
- Develop and communicate weekly and daily manufacturing schedules
- All round computer skills Microsoft package and a good working knowledge of SAP essential.
- Flexible proactive approach to Work
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively against a deadline
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Courteous and professional
- A great team player
- Experience in manufacturing is preferred.
Please send applications to email@example.com